Organization : Maxim Integrated
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.maxim.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Maxim built-in is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and combined-signal integrated circuits.Maxim integrated develops built-in circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, customer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the manufacturer has design facilities, manufacturing facilities, and sales places of work in the course of the arena. In the fiscal 12 months 2015, it had US$2.31 billion in income, eight,800 workers, and 35,000 buyers global.Maxim is a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NASDAQ one hundred, Russell a thousand, and MSCI US indices.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be good to have Master Degree in Design/VLSI domain
* Should have requirement of niche skill of IBIS Modeling.
* Candidate will be engaged with design simulation, characterization and extraction of IBIS Models.
* Candidate will get exposure to work on Signal Integrity tool as well.
* Should have strong analytical skills
* Must have knowledge of analog mixed-signal circuit design
* Should have digital and software design skills
* Must have understanding of circuit simulation tools and techniques and/or software development tools and techniques
* Must have clear and concise communication skills
* Should have hands-on experience with lab equipment (i.e., oscilloscope, electronic-load, DAQ)
* Must have experience on debugging circuits
* Should have ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
* Must work both independently and with a cross-functional team
* Should be responsible for supporting the development of ICs within one or more of our business units: Automotive, Cloud & Data, Mobile Solutions, Industrial & Medical, Micros & Security, Core Products, or Advanced Research & Development.
* Should be creating evaluation kits
* Must be designing software and hardware necessary to evaluate new devices
* Should be working directly with customers to implement our products into their system
* Must have hands-on experience designing, programming, testing, and debugging
* Should be generating Application notes to showcase Maxim product solutions
* Must develop User Guides and customer documentation to assist customers with design