Organization : Maxxtron India
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Maxxton crew is the leading supplier of IT offerings and consultancy for the broader hospitality and lodging condo sector. Initially a Dutch manufacturer, considering its formation in 1998, Maxxton has grown right into a multinational organization with operations in three continents and purchasers spread across the globe.Beyond the Dutch roots, Maxxton has increased largely their patron base and geographical coverage. The manufacturer is a component of an worldwide team which entails aid and progress offices in India, trade development offices in UK and united states and its head places of work within the Netherlands. The staff now counts purchasers throughout the globe with properties placed in three continents.
* Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
* Work on the technical activities on ongoing application development, maintenance and support as instructed by the team lead
* Design & develop unit test cases, build test data and perform unit/integration testing to cater to the system requirements. This is required to ensure the quality of the development.
* You will be working as pure Java developer implementing new functionality in existing product, fixing bugs, helping others to understand the cause for any problem, doing unit testing to ensure quality and working with a team and assisting juniors for solving minor problems.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must have knowledge of Core Java, Swing, JDBC, PL/SQL
* Candidate should have good logical, analytical and problem solving skills
* Candidate must have good communication and inter-personal skills
* Candidates must have knowledge of J2EE, frameworks like Spring, Hibernate will be an added advantage.
* Candidate must be able to learn yourself new things – Newyse (our flagship product) and Tools/Technologies that we use in Maxxton
* Candidate should keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
* Candidate must take the responsibility of completing the given tasks as per deadline
* Candidate must be able to report to the team lead about queries, assistance, status, any other needs etc.