|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
McAfee, Inc. (formerly known as Intel Security Group from 2014–2017) is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California and claims to be the world’s largest dedicated security technology company.The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011,and became part of the Intel Security division.On September 7, 2016, Intel announced a strategic deal with TPG Capital to convert Intel Security into a joint venture between both companies called McAfee.That deal closed on April 3, 2017. Thoma Bravo took a minority stake in the new company, and Intel maintains a 49% stake.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good knowledge in C, C++, Java or Python Scripting Knowledge.
- Should have SQL Knowledge is must and MongoDB knowledge is a big plus
- Must have good Problem solving and Data Structure skills.
- Must have knowledge on Cloud Computing and Security Domain is a big plus
- Should be a good Team player with good communication skills.
- Must have authors detailed software quality requirements to meet McAfee quality standards.
- Must work with product development teams throughout the life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Should develop software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
- Must work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- Usually hold an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Should work with product management, development and quality assurance teams to help define and implement test harnesses, White box test suites and testing.
- Must work closely with developers and extend automated unit test cases and share test code.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com