|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
McAfee, Inc. (formerly known as Intel Security Group from 2014–2017) is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California and claims to be the world’s largest dedicated security technology company.The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011,and became part of the Intel Security division.On September 7, 2016, Intel announced a strategic deal with TPG Capital to convert Intel Security into a joint venture between both companies called McAfee.That deal closed on April 3, 2017. Thoma Bravo took a minority stake in the new company, and Intel maintains a 49% stake.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and help in development of hybrid framework with various technologies.
- Should be analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution.
- Should work with product management, development and quality assurance teams to help define and implement test harnesses, White box test suites and testing.
- Must work closely with developers and extend automated unit test cases and share test code.
- Must have extensive experience with Selenium. Certify is an added advantage.
- Should be highly proficient in Java Script and C# is an advantage.
- Must have good understanding of XML, XSL.
- Must have good knowledge on SQL and Database (SQL Server\MySQL\Oracle).
- Should have good understanding of testing frameworks.
- Must be expertise in Design/Architecture and Development skills.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of debugging in existing automation framework.
- Should work in individual contributor roles – Technical path.
- Must have knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus.
- Must have knowledge on JQuery is a plus.
- Must have knowledge on any other scripting knowledge e.g. Perl/Python/VB Script/Java Script is a plus
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com