Organization : Medtronic
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Medtronic is an Irish scientific device enterprise headquartered in Dublin, eire. The operational headquarters is based in Fridley, Minnesota, usa. Medtronic is the arena’s greatest standalone clinical technological know-how progress enterprise. In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, Medtronic’s market cap was once about $a hundred billion at the same time the market cap for CRH, ireland’s biggest indigenous industry, was once $18.Four billion. Medtronic operates in more than one hundred forty countries.The corporation employs over 80,000 humans and has greater than fifty three,000 patents.
* Create new software development documents in the configuration management tool working closely with Software development and testing team, get the documents approved and released
* Establish traceability between software requirement and test cases, generate requirement/traceability matrix
* Create test cases in the configuration management tool
* Develops documentation test tools and solutions to support configuration management
* Develops and writes requirement specifications for unit / integration test development work activities
* Provides written reports and engineering documentation as necessary
* Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good programming skills in C/C++
* Must ahve good debugging skills
* Must have good Technical document writing skills, good written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to learn new software tools quickly
* Should have knowledge on software development lifecycle/Software test life cycle- preferable
* Must be able to effectively work with cross functional teams in a multinational matrix organization
* Should have good concepts of knowledge on Software/ Firmware/ Application design in embedded software development preferred
* Must have basic knowledge on common interface / bus like USB, UART, I2C, SPI is preferred
* Should have knowledge of port programming in microcontroller/Microprocessor is preferred
* Should have knowledge on software Tools such as Polarion, JIRA, Bugzilla, Assembla, DOORS or Requisite Pro, IBM CHANGE, Rational Synergy etc preferred
* Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of standards and guidance’s relevant to the medical device industry preferred
* Should have good attitude and must be a effective team player.
>>>>For More Related Jobs Click Here<<<<