Organization : Medtronic
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Medtronic Public Limited Company is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is among the world’s largest medical equipment development companies.In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries.It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience in software design and development is required.
* Must have knowledge in real-time / Embedded Systems applications is preferred.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have excellent time management and professionalism
* Must have ability to define, develop and implement automated unit/integration test solutions
* Should have excellent C/C++ programming skills.
* Having embedded system experience is a plus
* Must have multi-threaded programming experience.
* Should perform duties as the leader of the Unit / Integration test group.
* Must work collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA.
* Should develop unit and integration test requirements with participation from software engineers.
* Should perform Code Reviews, Static Code Analysis, Dynamic Code Analysis
* Should generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
* Must develop automated unit and integration test suites, and ensure desired level of test coverage has been achieved.
* Should execute automated tests and generate reports to summarize the result of unit/integration testing,
* Must perform log defects in the software change control system.