Organization : Medtronic
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Medtronic Public Limited Company is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland.Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is among the world’s largest medical equipment development companies.In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with personnel.
* More importantly, graduate trainees must also possess excellent analytical skills.
* These skills help the trainee solve problems and interact with staff, customers & patients during the tenure of an assigned project.
* Must have ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
* Should have ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment—
* Must particularly with respect to selling confidence in a new business direction
* Must have tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks and opposition
* Should play a critical role in achieving business results by executing key sales and business development strategies.
* As a graduate Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in the areas in which assignments are completed.
* As a Graduate trainee will take up a full time role with a business unit of Medtronic in Indian Sub-continent.
* Trainees will go through various on the job experiences like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
* Must execute the assigned project in defined timelines
* Must be analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Should be organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
* Must have knowledge of Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
* Should be communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
* Must be developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.