Organization : Medtronic
Job Role : Intern Trainee
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have prior internship experience in a healthcare organization
* Should have prior experience of working in a team environment
* Must relevant academic projects
* Should intern position requires excellent Analytical skills and technical domain expertise.
* As a position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with personnel. More importantly, Intern must also possess excellent analytical skills. These skills help the Intern solve problems and interact with staff, customers & patients during the tenure of an assigned project.
* Must have ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
* Should have ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment
* Must have tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks and opposition
* As an intern will go through various trainings and on the job experiences that are relevant to the internship projects and healthcare industry.
* Should execute the assigned project in defined timelines
* Must be organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
* Should analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Must be have processing Information – Categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data
* Must be thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
* Must ensure process adherence for healthcare product development needs.