Organization : Medtronic
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Medtronic Public Limited Company is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is among the world’s largest medical equipment development companies.In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries.It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must participate in the creation of Cyber security vulnerability assessment documentation, test plans, and other project artifacts.
* Must provides technical leadership to project team ensuring software components are developed to Medtronic quality and regulatory standards
* Should provide overall program leadership, and execution strategy for the required HI&M product development and program releases.
* Must ensures the team’s work products reflect highly professional standards and functional excellence.
* Should ensure the product is developed as per the requirements of design control and good software engineering practices
* Must actively participate in design verification activities and development including verification and validation planning and testing.
* Must participate in and potentially leads other activities, such as performing hazard and risk analysis, participating in requirements, design and code reviews, etc.
* Should manage multiple products over short duration with high level of urgency.
* Should plan and participate in hiring talent and improving team engagement.
* Must work with management to develop and contribute to the HI&M technology and product roadmap.
* Must have ability to influence all customers (both internal and external) on issues that impact the business and the product strategies
* Must drive innovation of new product concepts and technologies to address unmet customer needs. F
* Must foster a culture of inclusion and diversity, which retains and develops team members.
* Should effectively communicates with all stakeholders.