|Job Role||System Analyst|
Medtronic Public Limited Company is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is among the world’s largest medical equipment development companies.In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries.It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must assist other team members in the day to day support of our customers request for assistance.
- Must have opportunities to be involved in continuous improvement initiatives, customer surveys, facilitation and execution of our services, and working with people around the globe.
- Should bring knowledge of Information Technology or an engineering discipline by education
- Should collaborate with project teams to implement standard policies & procedures
- Must review project documents to ensure compliance with QM
- Should collaborate with global quality teams to mature quality management system, manage process rollouts
- Must provide audit documentation support to global quality tea
- Should publish periodic management reports on Project performance, compliance etc
- Should participate in Root Cause analysis activities
- Must have ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Must have experienced in project management or ITIL methodology
- Must have implementation knowledge of ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 or CMMI
- Must have experience of working in a global, virtual organization
- Should good understanding project management lifecycle (e.g. waterfall or agile)
- Must have strong hands on experience in excel sheets – complex formulae, pivots, pivot charts etc.
- Must have basic working knowledge on Microsoft SharePoin
- Should excellent skills in analyzing data and report creation
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to communicate and document complex issues and procedures
- Should have ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Must have eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
- Must have ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Should have strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management and vendors
- Must have strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, quality targets, project goals, etc.)
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com