Organization : Mentor Graphics
Job Role : Technical Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be reporting to IESD’s Marketing & Business Development Director.
* Should create and maintain pre-configured sets of technical assets (segmented by geography, industry, domain etc) for Capital & VeSys, ready for rapid production use by prospects and customers; examples include symbol, component & model libraries, rule & DRC decks, reports, drawing styles, plugins, language dictionaries etc
* Should have research segment specifications, norms & processes to ensure technical asset sets are suitable, up to date and complete
* Should create as needed special assets, usually in response to a pre-sales opportunity; be familiar with the dynamics of these opportunities and contribute to sales engagements
* Should co-ordinate with IESD & Field marketing & training staff to ensure technical assets are repurposed to maximum effect
* Must be familiar with and work within IESD’s QA & product release processes; ensure technical assets are published appropriately (eg with the correct legal cover) whether as QuickStart Data, Community examples or within paid engagements
* Should be an active participant in IESD’s business development, contributing not only segment insight but more broadly to the business; example: advise on potential software UI skins.
* Should have ability to understand and interpret technical specifications: report formats, drawing formats, library structures etc
* Must attention to detail and commitment to quality & accuracy of output
* Should have interest in customers’ application of IESD’s software tools, or similar tools used in the automotive & aerospace industries
* Should be self-motivating and flexible with a strong work ethic; able to manage deliverables without close supervision
* Must have excellent spoken & written English is mandatory; additional language skills are a strong advantage.