Organization : Mentor Graphics
Job Role : Lead Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on computer Aided Design and Engineering
* Should have knowledge on relational Database (Oracle, Postgres)
* Must have knowledge on object Oriented Design and Development
* Must have knowledge on windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
* Must be able to work on web-services and API’s for customer-specific integration and customization
* Must be highly interactive desktop, web and tablet clients
* Must have knowledge on framework for automated regression and performance testing.
* Must interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
* Will be involved in design and implement the functionality for the requirements
* Must participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
* Should interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
* Must provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues.
* Must have hands on experience in developing software using a modern programming language (C#, C++, Java or similar) with proven routine application of object oriented design and unit testing
* Must have hands on experience in routine application of object oriented design and unit testing.
* Should have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, capable of designing suitable solutions using appropriate algorithms and data structures.
* Must be well versed with software development best practices, lifecycle and methodologies
* Must have good verbal and written English communication skills.
* Must have commitment to quality, eagerness to learn self-motivated and takes initiative.
* Must have experience working in a team using an Agile process
* Should have experience in developing multi-tier, commercial off the shelf and/or CAD software
* Should have experience in refactoring of code of varying complexity and/or automated test coverage
* Must have experience in developing/maintaining object model and/or public APIs
* Must experience significantly improving performance, capacity and/or scalability
* Should have familiarity with electrical and harness domains