Organization : Mentor Graphics
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must proficient in C, C++ with development experience on embedded linux platform.
* Must have work experience in open source middleware components like gstreamer, alsa, systemd, dbus, connman etc.
* Should experience in integrating/customizing open source packages with embedded linux platforms.
* Must be excellent in code analysis, debugging (using tools like gdb, valgrind), problem solving and communication.
* Should have knowledge in multi-threaded programming, synchronization.
* Must have knowledge in scripting languages like perl/python.
* Must have ability to work in a challenging environment.
* Should have knowledge in Qt application framework and work experience in Qt application development.
* Must have experience in developing/integrating/porting automotive IVI components/applications for hardware targets like NXP-IMX6, TI-Jacinto6, Intel-MRB etc.,
* Should knowledge in GENIVI open source components.
* Must have knowledge in customizing/configuring linux kernel for automotive platforms.
* Should have experience in Linux build systems: Openembedded, Yocto (Poky).
* Must develop/Integrate/Customize/Configure/issue-fixing in middleware/userland packages on embedded linux platforms.
* Must design, development and issue-fixing of Qt based applications for automotive infotainment systems.
* Must customize/Configure/issue-fixing in linux kernel modules/features for automotive platforms.