Organization : Mentor Graphics
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mentor Graphics, Inc is a US-based multinational corporation dealing in electronic design automation (EDA) for electrical engineering and electronics. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, and employs roughly 5,200 people worldwide with annual revenues of around $1 billion. Mentor is a subsidiary of Siemens.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should research and develop software to extract interconnects and power distribution network for signal and power integrity analysis in IC packages and printed circuit boards
* Should be resolving customer issues and maintain regression
* Must invent and prototype new modeling techniques and algorithms
* Must be able to create protectable intellectual property
* Should tune software performance
* Should collaborate with a global dynamic team
* Solid understanding of transmission lines, electrical circuits and microwave engineering
* Must have strong knowledge of object oriented programming using C++
* Must have experience with algorithms related to numerical analysis, geometry processing
* Should have good debugging skills
* Should have strong track record of developing C++ programs
* Must have ability to learn quickly and take ownership
* Must have scripting knowledge of python / Matlab / Octave
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills and best analytical ability.