Organization : Mercedes Benz
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.daimler.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German Daimler AG founded in 1994, with headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India.Daimler entered the Indian market and established Mercedes-Benz India Ltd in 1994. The company was renamed DaimlerChrysler India Pvt. Ltd. after the merger of the parent company Daimler with Chrysler. After Daimler Chrysler demerged from Chrysler in 2007, it changed its name to Daimler AG. As a result, Daimler Chrysler India was renamed Mercedes-Benz India once again. Mercedes-Benz India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz India pioneered the luxury car market in India.
* Interfacing with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
* Generating the highest level of system requirements, based on the user’s needs and other constraints.
* Ensuring that this set of high level requirements is consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined.
* Performing cost–benefit analyses to determine whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
* Evaluate customer requirements and provide cost estimation with the right technical justification.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must be customer focused and pragmatic solution finder
* Candidate must have excellent communication and coordination skills
* Candidate must have estimation skills for Hardware/Software requirements (methodologies such as COSMIC, FPA)
* Candidate must have good Understanding of Hardware/Software stacks
* Candidate must have good negotiation skills
* Candidate should have good Analytical skills