Organization : Mercedes Benz
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.mercedesbenz.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German Daimler AG founded in 1994, with headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India.Daimler entered the Indian market and established Mercedes-Benz India Ltd in 1994. The company was renamed Daimler Chrysler India Pvt. Ltd. after the merger of the parent company Daimler with Chrysler. After Daimler Chrysler demerged from Chrysler in 2007, it changed its name to Daimler AG. As a result, Daimler Chrysler India was renamed Mercedes-Benz India once again. Mercedes-Benz India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz India pioneered the luxury car market in India.
* NX Release Testing in the area of BIW, Interior and Exteriors
* Development of NX design methods in BIW
* Participation in beta testing of NX new releases
* Requirement analysis for new NX Daimler Add-ons
* Analyze NX issues and provide work around solutions
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent knowledge in NX application and Team Centre PLM applications.
* Having experience in Automotive Product Design in the areas of BIW, Interiors and Exteriors is a plus
* Must have in depth knowledge of NX Surface Quality Analysis
* Should have knowledge in CATIA V5
* Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Should be exposure to Daimler Basis Methods
* Knowing German Language is an advantage to end learning processes using a Learning Management System such as SABA
* Must have continuous interaction with business partner to understand and develop the use cases and methodologies