Organization : Mercedes Benz
Job Role : Mangement Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.daimler.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German Daimler AG founded in 1994, with headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India.Daimler entered the Indian market and established Mercedes-Benz India Ltd in 1994. The company was renamed Daimler Chrysler India Pvt. Ltd. after the merger of the parent company Daimler with Chrysler. After Daimler Chrysler demerged from Chrysler in 2007, it changed its name to Daimler AG. As a result, Daimler Chrysler India was renamed Mercedes-Benz India once again. Mercedes-Benz India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz India pioneered the luxury car market in India.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should support in presentations, coordination with various departments, data analysis
* Must have active support in various events, Management Workshops
* Must provide a central coordination for the whole project team
* Must act as a single point coordinator for Business innovation team with support documentation, back-end preparations and analysis
* Should act as an evaluator and event coordinator from time-to-time as required
* Must be customer focused and pragmatic solution finder
* Must have excellent communication and coordination skills
* Must have estimation skills for Hardware/Software requirements (methodologies such as COSMIC, FPA)
* Must have good Understanding of Hardware/Software stacks
* Should have good negotiation skills
* Should have good Analytical skills
* IT support to Sales and After Sales business
* Must looks forward to work on IT Systems like Oracle Siebel Application
* Must visit MBI dealerships for techno functional support.