Organization : Mercedes Benz
Job Role : CAE Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German Daimler AG founded in 1994, with headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India.Daimler entered the Indian market and established Mercedes-Benz India Ltd in 1994. The company was renamed Daimler Chrysler India Pvt. Ltd. after the merger of the parent company Daimler with Chrysler. After Daimler Chrysler demerged from Chrysler in 2007, it changed its name to Daimler AG. As a result, Daimler Chrysler India was renamed Mercedes-Benz India once again. Mercedes-Benz India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz India pioneered the luxury car market in India.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on RAMSIS Simulations to evaluate Driver and Rear Occupant Ergonomics (Posture, Reach, Visibility, Trunk loading, Ingress/Egress simulations etc..),
* Should have knowledge on subjective assessment, statistical analysis, handling QRD issues on Ergonomics (Quality,Reliability, and Durability),
* Must have knowledge on seat Sectional Analysis, stability Testing, Bench marking, 6σ Projects.
* Should be involved in design & development of industry.
* Should have good written and verbal communication.
* Must be enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking professional.
* Should have in depth knowledge on FEA concepts.
* Selected candidate must not have location constraints.
* Must provide technical support for the design, site evaluation and development of photovoltaic power plant projects worldwide
* Should determine site specific design parameters
* Must respond to requests for information and other departments on short notice.
* Must have experience in drafting with AutoCAD & PVsyst.