Organization : Mercedes Benz
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 50
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German Daimler AG founded in 1994, with headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, India.Daimler entered the Indian market and established Mercedes-Benz India Ltd in 1994. The company was renamed Daimler Chrysler India Pvt. Ltd. after the merger of the parent company Daimler with Chrysler. After Daimler Chrysler demerged from Chrysler in 2007, it changed its name to Daimler AG. As a result, Daimler Chrysler India was renamed Mercedes-Benz India once again. Mercedes-Benz India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz India pioneered the luxury car market in India.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be willing to gain experience in a big company as Daimler
* Should have knowledge of the variety of procedures in production from studies
* Must have thorough knowledge of English and/or German. Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
* Should be motivated and willing, understanding and experience in cross-cultural topics, coordinating, organizing and problem-solving skills.
* Must be analyzing, Writing and Optimizing Processes.
* Must support in the start-up phase with visualizing the start-up phases.
* Must create and improve shop floor management tools by creating standard forms
* Must be enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking professional.
* Should have in depth knowledge on FEA concepts.
* Selected candidate must not have location constraints.
* Must provide technical support for the design, site evaluation and development of photovoltaic power plant projects worldwide
* Should determine site specific design parameters
* Must respond to requests for information and other departments on short notice.
* Must have experience in drafting with AutoCAD & PVsyst.