Organization : Micro Focus
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Micro Focus International is a multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy to provide software solutions across Hybrid IT. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.On September 1, 2017, a merger was completed between Micro Focus and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software. The combined company becomes world’s seventh largest pure-play software company, largest UK technology firm listed on London Stock Exchange, with revenue of US$4.4 billion.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should analyze & understand product features and usage, in order to provide inputs to estimation & schedules, develop effective test automation and automation strategy
* Must be able to design right test automation keeping in mind product features, design and customer.
* Must perform review of automation code developed by test engineers and provide valuable feedback to improve overall automation effectiveness
* Should define automation strategy and automate test cases, maintain automated test cases and execute
* Must lead automation activities working with various project stake holders like test, development and architects
* Should understand the customer usage and define appropriate automation environment to mimic customer environment
* Must understand different quality factors in order to ensure effective test case automation development. Coach teams in effective automation design and strategy.
* Must have in-depth knowledge in Automation languages, tools and planning for automation of enterprise software products
* Should develop & lead automation creation with JAVA/Selenium/Junit/Python/Perl/Appium
* Must develop automation frameworks based on the automation needs of products
* Should have maintenance of the existing automation frameworks and test cases automation code
* Should be well versed in Linux, Windows OS usage.
* Must have knowledge on agile SCRUM and Working knowledge.