|Organization Name||Micro Focus|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Micro Focus International is a multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy to provide software solutions across Hybrid IT. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.On September 1, 2017, a merger was completed between Micro Focus and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software. The combined company becomes world’s seventh largest pure-play software company, largest UK technology firm listed on London Stock Exchange, with revenue of US$4.4 billion.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must work on one of the broad domains such as big data, identity management, enterprise content management, endpoint management, cloud monitoring and provisioning, analytics, network monitoring, data center operations and automation, container and virtualization technologies, application and system monitoring, Information Management and data protection.
- Should develop software and maintain existing products for worldwide enterprise customers of Micro Focus Software.
- Must contribute towards every step of product development including development, unit testing, functional testing and documentation aligning with the agile software development methodology and practices.
- Should contribute towards innovation and research in new technologies including open source.
- Must collaborate with others in R&D teams, consult and work on road map items
- Should maintain an eye towards product quality and implement industry best practices.
- Must develop domain and programming skills to address the product suite requirements.
- Should focus on simplicity, enterprise readiness and usability while designing and developing new features.
- Must be using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Must have software testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Should have ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com