|Organization Name||Micro Focus|
|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
Micro Focus International is a multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy to provide software solutions across Hybrid IT. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.On September 1, 2017, a merger was completed between Micro Focus and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software. The combined company becomes world’s seventh largest pure-play software company, largest UK technology firm listed on London Stock Exchange, with revenue of US$4.4 billion.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must design quality assurance and test processes for portions of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Should analyze design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Must execute and write portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Should participate as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost-effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned software portion.
- Must collaborate and communicate with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Must be using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Must have software testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Should have ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Should have ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com