Organization : Micro Focus
Job Role : Technical Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Micro Focus International is a multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy to provide software solutions across Hybrid IT. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.On September 1, 2017, a merger was completed between Micro Focus and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software. The combined company becomes world’s seventh largest pure-play software company, largest UK technology firm listed on London Stock Exchange, with revenue of US$4.4 billion.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have technical experience and an Associate of Arts/Science or equivalent degree (two year college program) in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, one additional year of relevant technical experience
* Must have sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
* Must be able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
* Should be able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
* Should demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
* Must be responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
* Should understand a number of the company’s technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
* Should tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
* Should work under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
* Must act professionally with the company customers.
* Should participate as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
* Must understand the company’s strategy.
* Must be aware of knowledge tools and their application.
* Should participate in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.