Organization : Microchip
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microchip science Inc. Is a main provider of micro controller and analog semiconductors, supplying low-hazard product progress, scale down complete system fee and faster time to marketplace for 1000’s of numerous customer applications international. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip presents first-rate technical aid along with responsible delivery and nice
* As an Associate Software development engineer in the Tools Software Group in Chennai, the candidate will be responsible for the development of Atmel’s IDE platform based on Microsoft Visual Studio Shell.
* The software projects will follow Agile product development methods and tools. Both standalone and team level skills are a must.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge on any scripting language
* Candidate must be exposure to Agile product development methods and tools
* Candidate should have good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
* Candidate must be strong in either C++ or C# programming
* Candidate should have knowledge on .NET based GUI development knowledge (Windows Forms or WPF)
* Candidate must also have knowledge on Test-driven development/any unit testing tool
* Candidate should have good communication skills.