|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Microchip science Inc. Is a main provider of micro controller and analog semiconductors, supplying low-hazard product progress, scale down complete system fee and faster time to marketplace for 1000’s of numerous customer applications international. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip presents first-rate technical aid along with responsible delivery and nice
- Must posses Graduation like BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Must have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have good understanding of SDLC flow with a strong programming C/C++/C# skills,
- Should have knowledge on shell scripting and exposure to Unix environment desired.
- Must have strong knowledge of relational database languages including SQL, DML and DDL
- Should have knowledge and hands on experience on Windows, Unix/Linux/Solaris Scripting languages VB Script, DOS Batch files, Unix shell scripting
- Must have good Communication Skills with work ethics
- Must be creating and modifying Baan IV tables, Sessions, reports, scripts, forms, and menus in a UNIX environment.
- Must perform unit and Integration Testing – Executing effective unit tests and participating in integration tests
- Should be able to provide production Support
- Must be responsible for customizable software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of the software, and release management process in both BaaN4 and LN Microchip environments.
- Must have knowledge on ASIC Design flow through backend verification and streamout.
- Should perform debug of complex silicon issues down to transistor level.
- Should have knowledge on .NET based GUI development knowledge (Windows Forms or WPF)
- Must also have knowledge on Test-driven development/any unit testing tool
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Must have knowledge on MCU08 design group.
- Should work on ICs for future generations of 8-bit micro controllers.
- Must participate in a global team setting on the development of advanced microcontroller products.