Organization : Microland
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 3.6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microland”s Infrastructure management provider (computer) is a time-demonstrated and proven service delivering thinking about lowering your operational charges and ensuring maximized availability and efficiency of your IT. We’ve got received huge process and operations maturity via a decade plus of expertise in delivering onsite offerings to a host of buyers throughout the globe. The experience won from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure options on heterogeneous systems has been leveraged to provide this provider to our international client base.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 passed outs only can apply.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should perform on bound calls, out bound calls with Global Customers, managing email box interacting with clients / users through chat services (Enterprise Level)
* Should be able to capture basic information related to PC/Laptop hardware and assign the tickets to respective teams for resolution
* Should review and follow up on action items till logical closure
* Must get basic information through Messaging / email clients, error messages and route tickets appropriately
* Must be able to verify connectivity issues pertaining to internet connection / VPN/LAN/Intranet
* Should be able to collect information required for further troubleshooting of issues by L2 teams
* Must be able to resolve Level 1 Technical issues by guiding the client/user over a call/email/chat
* Must have knowledge & understanding of email clients like outlook and other messaging platforms
* Must have very good communication skills with the ability to interact with Global Customers
* Must have ability to comprehend queries, request, issues of the caller / user
* Should have ability to communicate well with resolver groups / Level 2 Teams / SMEs
* Must have ability to understand & follow defined processes
* Should have ability to operate tools / systems as per SOPs
* Must have ability to perform call triage
* Should have ability to communicate in the right format for the client/user to understand the context