Organization : Microland
Job Role : Service Desk
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 8th December 2017(10 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be open to work in 24*7 shifts environments.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Should be single Point Of Contact (SPOC) assistance for End User Support.
* Should respond to the incidents /problem/change reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat and web portal.
* Must have knowledge on log Tickets in the call-logging tool on behalf of users.
* Should take necessary action viz resolves (over phone or remote) or assigns the issue to right assignment group.
* Must monitor the service desk tool for open and pending incidents.
* Must own the incident and provide end to end resolution for the ticket.
* Should be technical helpdesk and should be in a position to resolve L1 and L1.5 calls with minimum 1year of experience.
* Must have experience in the domain of voice technical support/ helpdesk is must.
* Should have knowledge in International service delivery standards such as ITIL, eSCM or CMMi.
* Must have excellent verbal & written communication – Interpersonal skills.
* Should be able to drive customer experience via HD support.
* Must be familiar with Microsoft technologies and windows environment.
* Should have knowledge of smartphone/Desktop and Laptop hardware/software troubleshooting.
* Must have knowledge of office utility tools, antivirus tools, personal firewall tools or other business productivity tools troubleshooting.
* Should be configuring and Trouble shooting of MS OUTLOOK/lotus note-To solve the technical problems remotely.
* Must have knowledge of Software Installation.
* Must have knowledge on troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
* Should be willing to work in shifts.
* Candidate should have all the set of documents for the company worked-Offer letter, salary slip, Experience letter.
Microland limited, 6 & 7 office,
Ground Floor, Palm Court Building,
Bata Chowk, opp. Huda park, sector 14, Gurgaon.