|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American global corporation based in Boise, Idaho. The company produces many forms of semiconductor devices, including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and solid-state drives. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must analyze business needs to understand the problem.
- Should meet with customers requirements
- Must collaborate with others (Business Process Analysts, Project Managers) to identify, clarify, and capture customer requirements.
- Must document As Is and To Be process flows.
- Must consult with the IT enterprise architects to understand the IT roadmap.
- Must lead or participate in a cost analysis.
- Should lead or participate in a decision analysis.
- Should collaborate with the project manager to determine the time, resource constraints, etc.
- Must review options with the customer to help determine the best solution.
- Should implement the software solution.
- Must complete unit testing.
- Should participate with end users in integration and user acceptance testing.
- Must create documentation (technical specifications, test plans, deployment plans, etc.).
- Must partner with the IT Procurement representative to determine contracts, support requirements, training provided, etc.
- Should participate in vendor selection.
- Must work with the vendor to understand the product.
- Must attend vendor training and prototyping sessions
- Should determine how to integrate the solution into the existing business environment.
- Must participate in software audits.
- Should participate in service packs and software upgrades.
- Must work with project teams and stakeholders to ensure a successful implementation that meets customer expectations.
- Must have good technically skill knowledge
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com