|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American global corporation based in Boise, Idaho. The company produces many forms of semiconductor devices, including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and solid-state drives. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must configure, develop, maintain and support Micron and third party applications.
- Must create and analyze software specifications, and research, design, document, modify, and support software throughout the development life cycle.
- Should demonstrate the functional and technical skills necessary to switch between development technologies and merge them to provide the best solution.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to create quality software and participate in quality improvement efforts.
- Should provide solutions that create business value while at the same time minimizing negative impact through defects, downtime, or performance degradation.
- Must analyze business needs to understand the problem.
- Must meet with customers.
- Should document As Is and To Be process flows.
- Must collaborate with others (Business Process Analysts, Project Managers) to identify, clarify, and capture customer requirements.
- Must recommend improvements and optimizations of Workday modules to Product Owners and partners.
- Must design, develop and test complex Workday Studio Integrations
- Must have experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Should have experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing for Java and Python
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have preferred experience with at least one of the following Workday Modules: Payroll, HCM, Benefits or Recruiting.
- Must have workday certification preferred but not required.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com