Organization : MicroSemi
Job Role : Software Trainee
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MS
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.microsemi.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microsemi agency gives a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system answers for communications, defense & safety, aerospace and industrial markets. products encompass high-performance, radiation-hardened and especially reliable analog combined-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and voice processing devices; RF answers; discrete components; protection technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; in addition to custom design competencies and services. Microsemi is centered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and has about 3,000 personnel globally.
* Microsemi’s SoC (system on chip) Division is a leader in programmable sense and control SoCs for markets where reliability, security and power matter.
* The Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team of SoC delivers a comprehensive eco-system for designing Microsemi’s FPGAs, including design tools, soft IP cores, embedded tools, firmware, hardware boards and kits, solutions and design examples.
* As a technical member of the software team the candidate is expected to be involved in the testing of EDA software flows and tools used to design Microsemi FPGAs. In this role, the candidate would work with.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MS from a recognised university.
* Candidates must have experience for developing and maintaining software systems in FPGA/ASIC domains.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate must have background knowledge and experience in testing the complex software code for Debug applications.
* Candidate should be Strong in testing software written in C++/Verilog/VHDL languages.
* Candidate must analyze, detect and resolve issues with performance, memory, portability and code coverage
* Candidate must be expertise in writing and debugging using Perl and TCL scripts.
* Candidate must be highly motivated, responsible, and is a good team player with good oral and written communication skills in English.
* Candidate should have strong collaborative, leadership and inter personal skills.