Organization : Microsoft
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 50
Website : www.microsoft.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
* As an Associate Consultant, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
* You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology.
* You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should not have any educational gap.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate must have strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure)
* Candidate must have deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology.
* Candidate must have ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
* Candidate must also have good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
* Candidate must have passion for technology and innovation
* Candidate should learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
* Candidate must have eager to grow and learn.