Organization : Microsoft
Job Role : Associate Consultant
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.microsoft.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Must highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
* Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
* Should be having a MCSD/MCSE//MCAD certification is a plus.
* Should deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value.
* Must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus in order to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
* Person in this position should be able to focus on the development of customer business agility and business value, and deep experience with technologies.
* Must be good in Basics of Email writing skills.
* Candidates must be well versed/proficient in numbers, Strong in basics of mathematics.
* Must have excellent communication skills is a must
* Candidates with Standing Arrears will not be eligible.
* Should be flexible for U.S Night Shifts.
* Candidates with Arrears/Backlogs are not eligible.
* Should be excellent or very good in Communication Skills.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must work with Leads on areas of local prototype, or proof of concept, to test solution.
* Should be good at Core Testing Concepts
* Must have experience in Test Strategy Definition, Test Planning, Test Design Concepts
* Should have expertise in Test Automation tools & frame works
* Must have knowledge in Non-Functional Testing Concepts & Tools
* Should work API Testing / Web Service Testing / SDK Testing experience
* Must have unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
* Should have ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
* Must have strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
* Should have strong communication skills
* Must be responsible for self-development according to professional development plan
* Must have sound knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF / Silverlight and Scripting languages would be preferred.