Organization : Microsoft
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.microsoft.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should not have any educational gap in their academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have solid background knowledge in C / C++ / C# / Java development
* Should have great design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for architecting for performance, scalability, usability, security, and reliability
* Must have deep understanding of efficient data structures and algorithms. Can ramp on already existing codes without documentation
* Must have expert knowledge in cloud service stack or/and Azure technologies
* Must be a entrepreneurial spirit with a can do attitude – a self-starter, project finisher and adaptable, collaborative
* Must be good communicator, able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies understandable and engagingly
* Should design/dev, implement, ship and monitor critical components of cloud scale services.
* Should conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced agile environment
* Must work with partner teams on implementation plans, design and implementation requirements.
* Must be a effective team player
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.