|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should impact in customer growth and satisfaction for one of the fastest growing businesses at Microsoft.
- Should think strategically, works pragmatically in a dynamic environment with few guardrails, and enjoys getting stuff done.
- Must need strong customer empathy and an ability to focus our engineering efforts on Azure’s business priorities.
- Should drive to increase Azure customer adoption, satisfaction and consumption
- Should need to carefully balance agility and the need to meet our partner teams’ immediate needs with building scalable, robust and reusable solutions
- Must have C#, C++, Java or other object-oriented programming experience
- Must have experience in building reliable, distributed systems at scale
- Must have experience with large data systems, such as SQL or Hadoop
- Should have experience with Azure, AWS or GCP
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a great teammate.
- Must have great analytical skills, and high intellectual horse power
- Must have familiarity with cloud deployment and development tools (i.e. Power Shell, Visual Studio, .NET, Python)
- Should have programming and scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Must have experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com