Organization : Microsoft
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.microsoft.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design/Dev, implement, ship and monitor critical components of cloud scale services
* Must conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced agile environment
* Must work with partner teams on implementation plans, design and implementation requirements.
* Must have solid background knowledge in C/C++/C# or Java development
* Must have great design and problem solving skills, with a strong bias for architecting for performance, scalability, usability, security, and reliability
* Must have deep understanding of efficient data structures and algorithms. Can ramp on already existing codes without documentation
* Must have expert knowledge in cloud service stack or/and Azure technologies
* Must have experience in software development
* For managers, relevant experience in growing and managing large teams in product development environment
* An entrepreneurial spirit with a can do attitude – a self-starter, project finisher and adaptable, collaborative
* Must be good communicator, able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies understandably and engagingly