|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be engaging directly with Azure developers and IT professionals in Azure communities including MSDN and Stack Overflow to answer technical questions and help solve customer problems
- Should develop code samples, quick-start and how-to guides helping customer understand complex cloud scenarios
- Must build prototype tools and models to analyze community data and improve efficiency
- Must be being the voice and advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Should be providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Azure customers and developers.
- Must be building and updating Azure product documentation to help customers deliver solutions on Azure.
- Should collaborating with Engineering and other multi-functional teams on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Must be working with other community engineers to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Should have understanding how our customer use Azure services to provide valuable insights to business and development teams.
- Must actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions.
- Must be assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Should be improving internal efficiency and customer happiness by actively finding opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools
- Must have strong passion for helping developers connect people and communities through the cloud.
- Must be demonstrable technical depth in Azure service administration, software development and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have proven experience working with technical communities, social media and blogging.
- Must have excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- Should have strong multi-tasker and self-starter with real passion for technology
- Must have deep understanding of Cloud fundamentals
- Should have experience with Azure solutions development and deployment
- Must have familiarity with cloud deployment and development tools (i.e. PowerShell, Visual Studio, .NET, Python)
- Should have programming and scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Must have experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com