Organization : Microsoft
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.microsoft.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
* Should practice Agile+ software development by adding and leveraging Telemetry/Instrumentation to our components and services to drive decisions while executing in an agile cadence for engineering activities such as: designing, coding, testing, debugging and incident management.
* Must adhere to and drive sound software engineering practices through design reviews, system design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data / telemetry to make decisions.
* Should develop â€œbest-in-classâ€ engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
* Must lead the team in adopting relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry.
* Must pay utmost attention to quality right from the design phase, incorporating TDD practices and are engineered for testability
* Must expose test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas.
* Must have demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users.
* Should apply coding patterns and best practices.
* Must collaborate effectively with other disciplines of the project team.
* Should identify new opportunities to help meet our customers needs.
* Must stay educated on existing, emerging technologies and do POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs.
* Must have knowledge on LV Reports, Batch Data Communication and Processing
* Must have knowledge of module Pool programming, Smart Forms and SAP Script
* Must be interfacing Technologies like RFCs, BAPIs, ALE/IDOC and EDI
* ABAP Objects- SAP Enhancements, Customer Exit, User Exit, BADIs
* Switch Framework and Dialogue Programming
* Web Service development/WSDL interfaces, ABAP Webdynpro
* Must have strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, RESTful architecture etc.
* Should have strong domain knowledge in at least 1 area of SAP domains