Organization : MindTree
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.mindtree.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
* Must have prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
* Should have knowledge of operating systems like Windows,Linux
* Must have knowledge of databases like MS SQL,My SQL
* Must have basic working of networking ITIL Basic Concepts
* Should be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
* Must be assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
* Should be able to handle Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
* Must have incident management and client handling skills.
* Should provide support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
* Must have basic application support knowledge
* Should have excellent written and oral communication
* Must have ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
* Should be ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
* Should have ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
* Must have ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
* Every individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
* Aptitude Test
* Programming Test
* Technical Interview
* HR Interview