|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 4.8 LPA|
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience on Java.
- Must have strong knowledge in Hibernate.
- Should have strong knowledge in Spring.
- Must have strong knowledge in SQL.
- Should have strong knowledge in Hadoop Ecosystems, Big Data
- Must have strong Communications skills
- Must have considerable amount of knowledge in design patterns, Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Should be a quick learner and Self-driven.
- Must have good understanding of Data Models and Data mapping.
- Must be good if has knowledge of Java RCP Framework.
- Should have knowledge of test case preparation and execution.
- Must be flexible, team Oriented and Collaborative.
- Must be quick learner and Self-driven
- Must have knowledge on Java,Hibernate, Spring, SQL
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented design principles and patterns
- Must be flexible and should be able to perform under tight timelines
- Must takes up ownership, perform and deliver good quality work under moderate guidance
- Should have ability to maintain team environment and team synergy
- Must have good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have strong debugging skills in programming
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills with technically handling coding
- Must have experience in developing web-based UI applications in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
- Should have basic understanding in Polymer JS. Having experience is advantage.
- Must have the ability to consume and create APIs and web services using REST
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com