Organization : MindTree
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.mindtree.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
* Must have prior experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
* Should be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
* Should be able to assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
* Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
* Should have good incident management and client handling skills.
* Must provide support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
* Should have basic application support knowledge
* Must have excellent written and oral communication
* Should have ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
* Should be ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
* Should have ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
* Must have ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
* Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
* Should have knowledge of Windows,Linux and Database like MS SQL,My SQL
* Should have basic working knowledge of networking ITIL Basic Concepts
* Should have high Integrity skills.
* Must have good problem-solving skills and learning attitude
* Should have good communication skills
* Must be confident & energetic
* Should be a effective team player
* Aptitude test
* Group Discussion
* Technical interview