|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must not have any backlogs in the academics
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Must have prior experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Must be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Must be assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Must be solving service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Should support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Must have basic application support knowledge
- Should have excellent written and oral communication
- Must have ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Must be ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Should have ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Must have ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours if required
- Must have good analytical and problem solving knowledgeable skills technically
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com