Organization : Misys
Job Role : Associate Configuration Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.misys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills
* Candidate must have experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system
* Candidate must be good to have knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others
* Candidate must have experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems
* Candidate should have basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s
* Candidate must also have basic knowledge of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases
* Candidate must be good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc
* Candidate must be good to have programing skills in C, Java, .NET etc
* Candidate must have experience in shell/batch scripting on windows/linux/unix or similar OS, Perl scripting experience is an added advantage.