Organization : Misys
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.misys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
* Design and develop test case based on Requirements Document/Design documents/Use Case/Functional Specs.
* Design Test cases traceable to requirements/modification and achieve high level of requirements coverage
* Execute test as per the product release plans
* Report results during test design and execution
* Participate in internal review of Test Case, Scenarios
* Prepare Test data and test execution plan.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate should have knowledge on Java programming.
* Candidates having knowledge on Manual & Selenium testing is an added advantage.
* Candidate should have hands on experience with tools like Test director. Mercury Quality centre, Win runner would be added advantage
* Candidate should have knowledge on financial Markets Domain skills to understand the product at a quick speed
* Candidate should have strong knowledge on quality and testing background,
* Candidate should support in development of excellent test plans and test execution
* Candidate should have ability to write very clear bug reports easily understood by development
* Candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Candidate should be creative and energetic
* Candidate must have excellent communication skills to express their thoughts and convert them into action.
* Candidate must be basic knowledge in SQL.