Organization : Misys
Job Role : Associate Configuration Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.misys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills
* Should have experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system
* Must good to have knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others
* Should have experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems
* Must have basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s
* Must have basic knowledge of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases
* Must good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc
* Should have good programming skills in C, Java, .NET etc
* Must have experience in shell/batch scripting on windows/linux/unix or similar OS, Perl scripting experience is an added advantage
* Must not have any active backlogs.
* Must be a effective team player.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.
* Must have good knowledge over good problem skills & communication skills.