Organization : Misys
Job Role : Associate Configuration Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.misys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good written and verbal communication skills
* Must have experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system
* Must have good knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others
* Should have experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems
* Should have basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s
* Should have basic of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases
* Should be good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc
* Must be good to have programing skills in C, Java, .NET etc
* Should have experience in shell/batch scripting on windows/linux/unix or similar OS, Perl scripting experience is an added advantage
* Must be familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
* Should have knowledge on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP).
* Should be able to provide E-Mail and Internet mail support.
* Must have knowledge on network Connectivity.
* Should have good problem solving skills.