Organization : Monotype
Job Role : Quality Trainee
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Monotype Imaging Holdings, Inc is a Delaware corporation based in Woburn, Massachusetts. It specializes in digital typesetting and typeface design as well as text and imaging solutions for use with consumer electronics devices. Monotype Imaging Holdings and its predecessors and subsidiaries have been responsible for many developments in printing technology—in particular the Monotype machine, which was the first fully mechanical typesetter, and the Linotype machine —and the design and production of typefaces in the 19th and 20th centuries. Monotype developed many of the most widely used typeface designs, including Times New Roman, Gill Sans, Arial, Bembo and Albert’s.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have good logical & Analytical skills.
* Must have experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Web API, SOAP Services
* Should have experience in web hosting technologies/tools.
* Must have knowledge on .Net, C#, Asp.net, MVC
* Must have knowlege on WCF (Windows Communication foundation), WPF (Windows Presentation foundation), Entity Framework
* Must have experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
* Must have relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
* Must have working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
* Must have working experience with any of the ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
* Should have working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP)
* Must have experience with cross-platform (Linux and Windows) Software design and development.
* Should showcase initiative & ability to work as a team member.
* Must have good Communication Skills
* Should have basic knowledge of software testing.