Organization : Moody’s
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services.Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. Moody’s was acquired by Dun & Bradstreet in 1962.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong knowledge in C#.NET development & debugging skills (2+ years)
* Must have experience with source control (SVN ideally) and issue tracking (Jira ideally)
* Must have good SQL Query writing skills, understanding of database architecture
* Should have strong Excel VBA
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Having fluency in English a must
* Must be detail oriented and highly organized
* Must be rigorous and have analytical thought process
* Must be experienced in working toward tight deadlines
* Should have experience in Financial Services is advantageous
* Must be able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
* Candidate should have a demonstrated track record of successes developing quality software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and adapting to the evolving needs of the business.
* Must primarily get involved in working on existing C#.NET projects relating to analytical ratings processes that have high visibility within the analyst teams globally. In addition to that, there will be many opportunities to leverage SQL skills to query and manipulate data, as well as work with Excel/VBA workbooks.
* Having mathematical knowledge is desirable, so that the basic mechanics of the various analytical methodologies can be understood.
* Having experience with foundational software development tools and processes is essential: source control, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration, etc
* This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work without close supervision.