Organization : Moody’s
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services.Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. Moody’s was acquired by Dun & Bradstreet in 1962.
* candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong C#.NET development & debugging skills (2+ years)
* Must have experience with source control (SVN ideally) and issue tracking (Jira ideally)
* Must have good SQL Query writing skills, understanding of database architecture
* Must have strong Excel VBA
* Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must have fluency in English a must
* Must be detail oriented and highly organized
* Must be rigorous and analytical thought process
* Must be experienced in working toward tight deadlines
* Should have experience in Financial Services is advantageous
* Must be able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
* Must have QA and UAT Support
* Should provide maintenance Support
* Must have business User Query Support
* Must be reporting & provide application and Process Documentation
* Must have demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
* Should have excellent documentation skills
* Must have ability to coordinate across various teams and drive results.
* Should provide a wide range of payment solutions that, at the most basic level, allow individuals and businesses to send and receive money.
* Must enable merchants to accept, and customers to utilize the payment information stored in their Amazon.com accounts to pay for goods and services at sites off-Amazon
* Should enable customers to manage their account preferences and see their off-Amazon transactions.
* Must have strong decision-making ability
* Must have strong debugging and systems analysis skills to be able to identify and quickly resolve/mitigate issues