|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services.Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. Moody’s was acquired by Dun & Bradstreet in 1962.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in web development or related
- Must have experience with ASP.NET Web API 2 in C#.
- Must be expertise with SQL and T-SQL required.
- Must demonstrate initiative and provide creative solutions to problems.
- Must value working in a collaborative environment, contributing alongside other engineers, business analysts, and end users
- Should have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work on balance work with due dates
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Should have a demonstrated track record of successes developing quality software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and adapting to the evolving needs of the business.
- Must be having mathematical knowledge is desirable, so that the basic mechanics of the various analytical methodologies can be understood.
- Should have having experience with foundational software development tools and processes is essential: source control, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration, etc
- Must suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work without close supervision.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com