|Organization Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Job Role||Database Developer|
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. It is headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 55,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have extensive database development experience.
- Must be competent in Sybase and/or DB2/Linux RDBMS.
- Should have experience with complex data modeling.
- Must be clear and concise communication skills.
- Must be a effective team player with high degree of professionalism.
- Should be a self-starter who is able to take initiative.
- Must have knowledge on Sybase and/or DB2/Linux, Unix/Linux OS, Data modeling, scripting language Python or Perl.
- Must have good understanding of Sybase Replication system, Good understand of database plant infrastructure and load balancer technologies.
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where time to market is a key requirement without compromising on the quality and resiliency of the application.
- Must include database development, database support and engineering, platform migration, database code line remediation, performance tuning and testing, infrastructure configuration analysis and documentation.
- Must involve partnering with different teams within the organization in carrying out the above mentioned duties.
- Must be essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to good planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Must be responsible for Database development and engineering in an environment with large database plant hosting the Product, Pricing and Reference data applications.
- Should have strong interest and extensive experience in RDBMS technology; have experience with enterprise-scale, real time, highly accessed transactional databases and replication system.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com